Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thing 24- To be or not be that is the technicological question!

My favorite activities include: the anamito video maker (which I am now a subscriber) and the livebinder activity.  I am already planning to use these programs next year.  I think this program has influenced my lifelong learning goals because I try each week to incorporate more interactive lessons with more technology. I did experience an unexpected surprise when I got a better education on copyright laws and the creative commons.  I like the format and most of the 23 things but I feel like the "thing" that encompassed alternatives to microsoft office could have used a little more exercise collaboration between classmates for example.  I thought that googledocs could have had a group collaboration because we use it in CMCSS and it is a real world application that we will use again.  I really did enjoy this course.  i have used my interactive powerpoint with my kids and I know we will use them again next year.  I am still investigating the different features of web 2.0 but there are many programs we have learned about that I am planning for next years lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment