Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thing 20

I am a youtube.com fanatic. I spend a lot of my free time surfing this site. I even have upload a video of my little girl on here when she was a toddler. I think that this site is easy to use and has great video capability. I like that most bands put their music videos on youtube as well as all the funny videos that are out there waiting to make me laugh! I picked the video by Note to God by Rhema Marvanne. I like the video because it is a little girl (she is 8) singing a song about if she talked to God what she would ask for. Her video is a slide show of the people in the military being reunited and some being buried after giving the ultimate sacfrice. The song is more powerful with this slide shows in comparision with all the others that have been done in my opinion. Most of the times I watch the video I get teary eyed. Rhema is an inspiration because she lost her mother in 2008 and instead of withdrawing from the world she decided she wanted to be a gosphel singer like her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment