Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thing 14

Flowchart VS. Mindmap I found personally I had a lot of fun making the mindmap. I used the Bubbl.us to create the mindmap. The web 2.0 program was relatively easy to use and I was able to create a nice mindmap within a few minutes. I struggled a little at first but once I was used to the commands it went smoothly for me. I made a chart for my new students next school year on three basic types of geography that is in our course of study. I was able to change the colors and size of my text. I also enjoyed changing the colors which would have enhanced the appearance on a document camera. When it came to my ability with the flowchart I found myself lacking. i used Gliffy and created the image below. I was able to create a similar chart though it took me longer. I was frustrated and realized that the program was probably not one I would use in the future because Bubbl.us was so much easier for em to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment