Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thing 16... High tech we are moving now!

So today I got an education on high tech things to keep me up-to-date and organized! One of the biggest issues I have as a new teacher is keeping college and work schedules! There seems to be so much to do all the time I just miss somethings. The first thing i made was a unique and customized homepage. I like my new page because it allows me to stay up to date and news and things that I would use with my history classes. I like my yahoo customized homepage better then google but I would not say that I am not going to use google though I doubt I make it my homepage. I also was able to update my calendar. I even made a class calendar for students to view at home! I like the to do list I made with Remember the milk. Ironically I created a to-do-list for this class so I wont miss any deadlines this week since I selected drowning in work may not make it on our class poll. I will use the calendar for school for sure! I also know already that I will use the remember the milk to do list for home and school because it gives me dates, events, in a checklist format that is easy and quick to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment